Friday, July 16, 2010

gearing up

So I got a few of my Gundam books back from a friend - namely an instruction book on advanced modeling techniques and an issue of Dengeki Hobby that has the same stuff. Also picked up another model to join the thirty or so others inside my closet - the HGUC Unicorn Gundam. It's the all-white unicorn-mode version, so it should be an excellent re-entry point into the Gundam hobby for me. Currently, I'm setting up the work bench again for a (hopefully) healthy Gundam season once more. Hopefully my skills with the brush haven't diminished too much. After extensive researching on airbrushes and the such, I've decided to stick to the old fashioned way to do these Gundams. Airbrushes are something to look into after a few more models.

Thin your paints, thin your paints, thin your paints, thin your paints...

No comments:

Post a Comment